Dear Valued Patients,
Diamond District Dental would like to thank you for your patience and understanding during the temporary closure of our office due to COVID-19. We are pleased to announce that our office will be re-opening beginning May 19, 2020.
The office will be open on Monday – Friday from 9AM- 5PM. We will continue to offer telemedicine appointments during this time. In addition, we will see all patients by appointments
What does this mean for patient safety? We will be taking significant precautions for patient and staff safety with our office re-opening. Please review the protocols below.
Office Safety Protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Patients will be scheduled at a reduced capacity to ensure appropriate social distancing.
- All patients will be screened for symptoms prior to entering the office including a temperature check. All patients who screen positive will be sent home, with no exceptions.
- All patients will be required to wear face masks, no exceptions
- All staff will be required to wear appropriate PPE including facemasks, gloves, and goggles, with no exceptions.
- Patients are to be seen alone, no guests allowed. Only one caregiver is permitted if the scheduled patient is a minor or has a physical/medical limitation.
- Signs in the office will notify patients of appropriate 6 ft social distancing to protect staff members and patients.
- Patients will be directly escorted from the waiting room to their own private exam room where they will remain for the duration of their visit.
- All exam rooms and high touch surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected after each patient.
- All new patients will be required to fill out their registration forms online, via our patient portal, prior to their appointment, with no exceptions.
- All patients will be required to have a credit card on file, no exceptions. All transactions will be made electronically as we will no longer be accepting cash or checks to limit contact transmission.
- Patient visit instructions will no longer be printed. All instructions, labs, prescriptions will be emailed to the patient to limit contact of materials
- All product sales are final. Any product purchases will be packaged and ready for pickup at the designated pickup area at the front desk or with our doorman downstairs.
To schedule an appointment or get more information, please call our office at 212-759-5595 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will continuously update our safety protocols based on data from the CDC and medical societies and will notify our patients. Thank you for your cooperation and patience during this unprecedented time. Stay healthy and safe.
Diamond District Dental